ABWA Mission Statement
The mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support and national recognition.
Atlanta Area Council Vision Statement
The vision of the Atlanta Area Council is to promote communication between chapters, to disseminate information, to exchange ideas, to participate in workshops, seminars and other joint activities and to provide opportunities for members to grow personally and professionally through education, networking support and community recognition.
2014 Council Goals
- Continue the legacy of delivering effective meetings and successful events for members and guests.
- Assist membership growth in chapters and express networks using a grass roots approach.
- Reach 125 members through personal visits to chapters/express networks and phone calls to non-returning members.
- Ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Update the website with current information and meeting information.
- Have fun!